Congresses can be organized in Marseille, Lyon, Paris ... and are generally organized at fixed frequencies, congresses are events initiated by associations, learned societies, international organizations, public authorities, universities or research centers.
These are meetings of organizations and exchanges on a specific topic, such scientific, technical, medical, cultural, ecological... Which allow dissemination and exchange of knowledge, exchange of experiences on a given topic between specialists in the same discipline. These interprofessional working meetings bring together a large number of participants; financial participation is usually requested to delegates.
During the conference, several modes of intervention can be considered to rhythm the event:
Types of events for the professional congress
- The conference : The conference is an isolated intervention (speaker, specialist ...), often didactic purpose, followed by a discussion with the audience. It usually happens in plenary. It aims to give voice to a leading expert who by his intervention under the general reflection or turning to new perspectives.
- The workshop: The workshop aims to reflect a group of people on a predetermined issue to achieve some proposals and work paths. This is a sequence in closed session. The discussion can be based on reactions to the intervention of the plenary, it can also be based on a short speech at the beginning of workshop or over written previously distributed to participants.
- The round table : The roundtable aims to confront a number of experiences that are more on practical than scientific analysis, presented succinctly by targeted stakeholders, or introduced by some participants. This is usually a time to work in closed session, but the panel may also find its place in plenary. It calls for direct dialogue between speakers and listeners.
There are also other forms of intervention that are more individual contacts, custom course:
- Booths: The setting up of stands is conceived more particularly in a dimension of institutional promotion. Without wanting to approach too much of the form "living room", it can be interesting for certain projects to consider the creation of a space of stands. It makes it easier for participants to make direct contact with institutions and groups. It offers participants a space for free wandering, where everyone chooses according to their interests to stop where they want.
- The demonstration sessions: Demonstration sessions can be considered in different forms: they can be simple projections of audiovisual supports, presentations of specific tools (equipment, computer or others), presentations of particular experiments ... during which the public is brought to see, to listen, to handle, to confront their immediate experience.
Venues for conferences in Paris and the Ile-de-France
To organize a convention in Ile-de-France, in Paris, Aleou suggest the following locations:
Charenton space (Paris - XII arrondissement) Congress locations in Paris offering more 3000m² of modular space.
Resort Barrière Enghien-les-Bains (Enghien-les-Bains - Val d'Oise) High-end hotel with large spaces for the organization of professional congresses.
Genocentre (Evry- Essonne) A stone's throw from Paris, Génocentre is the ideal convention center for organizing your corporate events.
Venues for conferences in Marseille, Lyon, Lille and Province
To organize a conference near Nantes, Lyon or Marseille, Aleou suggest the following locations:
Saint-Etienne Congress Centre (Saint Etienne - Rhone-Alpes) Its modular amphitheater and ten meeting rooms make it an ideal place to organize a conference near Lyon.
Lille Grand Palais (Lille - Nord Pas de Calais) His 4 auditoriums and meeting rooms can accommodate up twenty 20 000 participants.
City Center Old Port World Trade Center (Marseille - Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur) The City Center has ultra-connected and resolutely modern modular meeting spaces.
Aleou created the brand "Meeting-pro"For organizing your conference.
Several years of experience especially in the organization of medical conferences, guarantee a turnkey service! Meeting-pro : Your Congress organization.
congress organization services
Room reservation and organization of the congress
Tel: 01 64 33 33 33