Rental of rooms for the organization of a conference or seminar in Calais
Seminar and congress in CALAIS: Organization of Calais seminars, room rental and team building.
Why Calais for your next conference or your next seminar?
Located in the department of Pas-de-Calais in the region of Nord-Pas-de-CalaisThe city of Calais has an ideal living environment for all, to organize professional meetings by combining work and relaxation to perfection.
Calais which is 109 kilometers from Lille, 291 kilometers from Paris and 50 kilometers from Belgium, wants easy access whether by:
- The road through the Channel Tunnel and the many highways that serve the city (A16, A26, A216)
- The train; Calais is served by several stations: Paris, Lille, London, Brussels ...
- The plane with the Calais-Dunkirk Airport which is located in 7 km.
- The boat thanks to the port that is the 1er in France in terms of passengers on routes between France and England.
To organize a meeting, a professional seminar or a team building in Calais, there are several establishments with iNFRASTRUCTURE modern :
- Casino Calais which can accommodate more than 200 participants.
- Sophisticated hotels such as Holiday Inn Calais Coquelles and the Mercure.
- The European Centre for Living Calais.
For those wishing to organize a residential seminar, hotel facilities including a twenty establishments is available.
Side gastronomy, gourmets will appreciate the local products proposed by 80 restaurants: Fish, poultry and meat accompanied with endive cauliflower or rats ... Food lovers will be delighted!
Seminars and conferences in Calais in figures ...
Number of rooms - Places of 100 : > 10 rooms seminars, conferences or meeting
Number of rooms 100 200 to places : > 3 rooms seminars, conferences or meeting
Number of rooms More 200 seats : > 2 rooms seminars, conferences or meeting
Number of hotels 3 étoiles : 8
Number of hotels 2 étoiles : 3
Total starred hotels in the entire city of Calais for residential seminars: 11
Team building activities in Calais to do during your seminar:
Several sports team building activities are possible at the beach:
Kite-Surf; Sand yachting; Windsurfing, Kite
Museums of the city:
The Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Memory-39 45, the international city of fashion
For those wishing to walk on foot, it is possible to enjoy the parks and gardens of the citadel, the beaches and the cliffs of Cap Blanc-Nez, and the many paths that adorn the area.
How to get to Calais?
Via Highway A16 from Beauvais or Amiens.
Via Highway A26 from Troyes.
Station Calais-Fréthun is located 7 kilometers from Calais.
Daily flights to London, Paris, Brussels, Lille.
Calais-Dunkirk Airport which is located in Marck to 7 kilometers.