With its ecological potential, many activities revolve around nature:
• Cycling, cycle touring, mountain biking,
• River tourism (400 km of waterways),
• Acrobatic parks,
• Horse riding,
• Discovery of the city of Strasbourg by segway,
• Nautical activities (swimming pools, numerous bodies of water).
Conclusion cultural heritage will take you to many visits to castles and museums.
Finally, to relax, you can discover its Casino and many fine restaurants.
The many and varied possibilities will successfully enhance your motivational seminars:
• Cooking classes via various team cooking providers in Strasbourg.
• Escape game, 1 hour session on average, ideal for a team building of group cohesion.
• Multi-activity tournament: races, paintball, sumo fights, ax throwing ...
• Bowling for a successful corporate evening in Strasbourg.
• Karting for your employees looking for a feeling of speed.
• Wine tasting and courses.
Seminar room (below) Hilton Strasbourg ****
• Seminar rooms 10 50 to places : About a hundred rooms are available to organize a study day or a small committee meeting.
• Seminar rooms 50 100 to places : About a hundred rooms are available to organize a study day or a medium-sized meeting.
• Seminar rooms 100 200 to places : About fifty rooms in Strasbourg can accommodate 100 to 200 participants.
• Seminar rooms 200 seats and more : About twenty rooms are available for large meetings or conventions.
• Total number of seminar rooms in Strasbourg : More than 300 rooms are equipped for working seminars.
• Seminar locations in Strasbourg : More than 100 establishments are equipped for professional events.
• Rooms for residential seminars in Strasbourg: More rooms 5000 to stay one or more nights.
• Number of seminarians and delegates: more than 100 business visitors every year.
• Event providers: + 200 companies (caterers, stand builders, decorators ...).
• Restaurant offering menus for business groups: more than 300 restaurants
• Number of companies that organize a professional event in Strasbourg each year: more than 1000 companies.
To organize a professional event in Strasbourg, several event service providers are available to each business decision-maker or project manager:
The Violin d'Ingres : Gourmet restaurant for business meals in Strasbourg.
Kieffer Catering : Quality catering services in Strasbourg and in the Bas-Rhin sector (67).
Strasbourg Interpretes : Professional translations of all types of professional events: congresses, conferences, seminars ...
Manrique Opperman : The expert in business gifts for successful communication of all of your messages.
Bowling Palace : Essential activity to successfully organize a company evening or a team building in Strasbourg.
the 1741 : Gourmet restaurant located in the historic center of the city.
The complete list can be viewed in the "Event providers".
Strasbourg being a modern city perfectly located, it is very easy to get there and get around once there, regardless of the means of transport used.
Strasbourg-Entzheim international airport connects many French and European cities.
Strasbourg and Saverne stations are served by the TGV Est (2h20 from Paris) and by the TGV Rhin-Rhône (3h40 from Lyon).
By the A4 motorway from Paris.
A42 by highway from Lyon.
Via public transport: Tram, bus, bicycle, taxi ...
By using your car directly (parking spaces available)