Seminar Service: 01 64 33 83 74
Domain / Mas at Harvest
Study day rate
Recognized as a residence of charm and character from the 60th century by the great French guides (Gault Millau, Gîtes de France, ...), located in a loop of the protected Seine, XNUMX km from Paris, is privatized for each event. , regardless of the number of participants. Equipment on site: paper board, retro projector, wi-fi.
Information Priory Maialen
Detailed presentation of the room
Former Priory of 16ème became over time, an authentic residence of charm and character. 4 rooms. Each has a particular theme: The cabin with its model 18ème / The retro, with his paintings and figurines 30 / La Provence, all flower and sunny (Garden floor) / The countryside, very spacious under a very beautiful frame ( children's room next door). NEW: 2 "Balneo" rooms: One with spa bath, the other with sauna and hydrojet shower.
Living room decorated with antique furniture and an impressive collection of vinyl records with a large fireplace to enjoy the long winter evenings. In the park with trees and flowers, a terrace surrounded by stone walls houses a heated pool from 15 May au15September.
The table d'hôte, exclusively prepared with market products, is very popular with gourmets! It is served on the terrace in summer and near the fireplace in winter. Lovers of vintage cars will also enjoy a ride on sunny days in one of the small "cars" of 1956, pampered by the master of the house. Jaguar, Austin Healey, Messerchmitt, ..
Prices (from) Maialen Priory
* Study day: 96 €
* Semi-residential seminar: € 210
* Residential seminar: € 299
Obtain more details about the organization of an event (congress, seminar, colloquium, ...) in the city: Versailles (78)
See other places of seminars, congresses or conferences in Versailles (78)
or in the department Yvelines
For the organization and free booking of your seminar, you can contact 01 64 33 33 33.
3262 places surveyed in Ile-de-France, 267 places surveyed in the department: Yvelines and 270 places surveyed around Versailles (78) on the last 30 daysIncluding 1 time in Moisson.
The seminar rooms of the Priory Maialen place
Name of rooms
Capacity of the seminar rooms in number of people according to the arrangement Prieuré Maialen
Surface in m²
Information about rooms
Seminars "at home."
En 130 m² decorated "60 years" away from the banality of conventional meetings rooms (available: screen, flipchart, overhead projector).
It is lit by daylight, soundproofed and overlooks the park.
The site is still privatized regardless of the number of people.
For lunch and / or business dinner at the Priory, we offer, in addition to "coffee stops" during meetings, the menus "cool" or "greedy" according to the daily market. Each meal is prepared with care by the owner Brigitte Levi (many cookery courses with numerous renowned chefs) for the meeting also means pleasure.
Activity: pool (heated from May to October), petanque, billiards, pinball, ping-pong, reading room and music with a fine collection of vinyl, smoking room upstairs.
Providers in the department: Yvelines
You will find below the list of providers referenced in the department: Yvelines
Map and location coordinates of the Priory Maialen seminar
In order to allow you to reach the Priory safely, we recommend the following route:
- Take the A13 motorway, or A14 (Paris la Défense / Rouen).
- Then 2 possible routes based on traffic !! :
- Exit N ° 13 (just before the toll, if it is fluid): Direction Rosny sur Seine / VERNON
- Follow the signs (green): EVREUX / VERNON
- At the junction of the N13: Take G, EVREUX / VERNON Direction
- Follow the N13. Cross Rosny sur Seine, Rolleboise.
- Continue N13 until at the traffic lights (up the coast of Rolleboise), then take
- Right, management HARVEST (D37).
- Continue straight on, direction MOISSON (D37 / D124), then left at the crossroads (D124) direction Moisson. .
- At the entrance of the village, and 50 m after the Harvest Panel, take the 1ère Left: Alley Jamborée.
- The Maialen Priory is at N ° 4 ("Gîtes de France" sign at the entrance)
- Or, Exit N ° 14 (after the toll): Take direction Bonnières, then Bonnières center.
- Take right immediately: Direction Base Recreation Moisson / Mousseaux.
- Always follow this direction of the leisure center.
Seminar leader: Brigitte Levi
4, allée du Jamboree