1 - For participants:
- Discover new products, services, or technical,
- More information,
- business Contact
2 - For exhibitors:
- The possibility of communicate on their novelties, their products, or services
- Establish business contacts with delegates
- Make demonstrations
- Caring for saving time and money (Visibility of several hundred people in the space of Congress) a recovery image
3 - For organizers:
- Un financial support important,
- Assistance for promote conventionBecause exhibitors communicate about your event
A successful exhibition!
The program must take account of exposure
- Exposure must be open at the congress opening (There should also be an installation time for exhibitors which can vary from hours to days depending on the nature of the exhibition)
- Set aside free time to allow delegates to visit the exhibition
- Caring for official opening Exposure can also be interesting.
- Caring for Free evening can also be a way for exhibitors to invite guests to dinner or organize a party.
Exposure must be related to the program
- This will have an additional interest for exhibitors and it will be easier to convince.
- Exhibitors / sponsors can be part of the program by organizing a symposium or speaker at a conference.
- Exhibitors can support the delegates and speakers (hotel reservations, transportation, registration fees ...).
A single place!
- The exhibition and conference to take place in the same place.
- Ensure that the venue is a must for Congressman (exit meeting rooms).
- The ideal is to organize the exhibition in the same place that breaks, cocktail buffet ...
- It is important toinform properly and regularly Exhibitors upstream of Congress to clarify their program changes, the number of registered, themes, ...
- It may be interesting toinvolve exhibitors in the announcement of the congress, we must provide the means to do them (distribution programs, posters ...)
- Sending the list of participants after the congress
- Perform regularly commercial reminders all potential exhibitors who have not validated their participation.
Send to the exhibitor, upon confirmation of registration, a technical dossier including:
- The exhibition plan
- a precise description of the stands,
- the regulations of the exhibition,
- furniture reservation forms,
- room reservation form
- badges ...
- Insurance information,
- hours of assembly and dismantling,
- the deliveries,
In general, it must nominate a responsible for the exhibition which will also be responsible for proposing various services to exhibitors:
- Accommodation: book rooms at discounted rates (regardless of assembly time and disassembly)
- restoration: meal trays on stands, coffee during conferences.
- Formal welcome for exhibitors
- places of car park.
- Made available to Handling.
- Local storage.
- Service cleaning, caretaking...
How to find sponsors for your conference?
Realization of a qualified file Potential exhibitors with contact details (address, phone, email) officials could make the decision about your participation in the conference.
Send as soon as possible Congress of the business case. In large companies, budgets are decided usually in September / October.
The business case must be complete (Scientific, profile delegates and exhibitors, number of participants expected, interest for the exhibitor) and should include all types of investments offered to sponsor (stand, symposium, response, advertising on the wafer or the website .. .)
If a person of the Scientific Committee is a customer of a potential exhibitor, it is necessary to theimply sponsors research in this approach.